NEW YEAR: NEW START
…If only. It’s not that easy for everybody. With all of the uncertainty that last year presented, it’s safe to say that many people will be feeling less than excited to commence the new year. A lot of us will be dreading the first couple of weeks back into the office (or for the most part – virtual office).
A shocking 85% of people admit to hating their jobs (Gallup, 2018). This has only worsened in the last year. According to an Aster report, A third (31%) of employees feel less motivated now than they did before the onset of Covid-19 and more than a third (37%) of senior business decision makers say it has become harder to motivate their employees since the onset of Covid-19. These effects are going to be felt throughout the new year. BUT – it doesn’t have to be that way.
Who is this session for?
Employees who are lacking motivation for the new year
Senior Leaders and Managers who are looking for new ways to motivate their team
Anybody looking to harness their full potential in 2021
What will we cover?
- Behaviours: Get to Know Yourself, Your Colleagues, and Your Customers – uncovering the DISC behaviour types to help you understand not only yourself but also your colleagues and your customers.
- The Sales Process: Owning and Knowing Your Sales Like The Back of Your Hand – discovering the sales process, focusing on the core attributes that many of us forget under pressure
- Your Sales Strategy: Tools To Make Sales Shine – discussing the strategies I have used myself to covert thousands of pounds worth of business during the pandemic.
- Confidence is Key: Managing Your Resilience Mindset to Boost Sales – the power of confidence and how you can use it to make more sales.
- Know Your Worth: How To Market, Sell, and Make Money from Webinars – discussing how exactly you can set up and implement a paid webinar from start to finish to ensure you are getting paid for your worth!
- How to Sell Socially – the simple habits that you can use every day to enhance your pipeline by gaining leads from social media.
- Maximising Remote Relationships: Advanced Social Selling – delving deep into the nitty-gritty of developing good remote relationships and understanding how to convert sales from social media.
What’s included in your ticket price?
- Session recording to re-visit at any future point
- Some webinars include complimentary e-books, this will be listed in the product description
“Thank you so much for today’s webinar. You really are a ray of light and hope. So positive. I truly felt stronger and more focused on my business after your wise words.”
Abby Mangold, The Mangold Consultancy
Sign Up Now
Be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts list to ensure our emails don’t end up in your junk folder.
If you still haven’t received the link to access the webinar within 24 working hours, give us a bell at email@example.com.
VAT calculated at checkout.
Refund Policy: No Refunds