Motivational Event Speaker
“Alison is a force of nature. She’s dynamite”
Alison’s 3 E’s Ethos
“ENERGY – sorry but some speakers are just dull. If I’m first up, I make an impact on the day, if I’m last up, I leave them buzzing at the end. In feedback from my clients, ENERGY is most used to describe my delivery style.
ENGAGEMENT – as a speaker you know who is watching you and who is not. I’m not sure if it’s my Scottish Accent, my stand out pink branding or my jumping off stage to walk the floor, but all eyes and ears are hanging on my every word. That’s how I know I’ve made an impact and that’s how I know attendees will take action at the end.
EASY – to work with. My slides are sent before deadlines , I turn up in plenty of time for my slot, I’m flexible to change if required, I share and promote to my social media audience, if invited, I stay to listen to the other speakers to make sure our content is linked together to improve continuity and hit event outcomes.”
Topic Top Picks
Alison works with companies all over the globe to deliver bespoke keynotes and workshops. Here is a list of some of Alison’s top picks, simply click to expand.
Alison explains why she believes that customer service and sales are exactly the same thing using her Four Key Pillars methodology from her Amazon best-selling and WHSmith Top Ten book, Secrets of Successful Sales.
- Pillar One – Understanding Behaviours to understand customers better
- Pillar Two – Process to give structure and improve results
- Pillar Three – Strategy to understand your priorities
- Pillar Four – Confidence to master the customer service/sale
The people who are most successful are always the ones who look at their work like its their own business. When they wake up on a Monday morning they don’t dread going to work. They don’t shut down after a set back. They are always looking for new ways to work more efficiently.
Alison inspires teams and provide new ways of thinking based on her years of experience of working with some of the world’s leading entrepreneurs.
- Delegates will develop a new mindset, perfect for implementing innovative ideas
- New ways of tackling problems head-on, creating an intrapreneurial mindset
- An understanding of why it is important to set achievable goals and objectives
Using the ‘What Would I Do If It Was My?’ mindset, Alison delivers a powerful session to empower leaders to drive intrapreneurship in their selves and their teams.
- Delegates will gain an understanding of how to manage their team better
- They will understand their mindsets, and what makes team members tick
- It will give them the ability to maintain habit forming changes within their team.
Using the ‘What Would I Do If It Was My’ methodology, Alison delivers a tailored session to improve team culture and therefore performance.
- What would I do I it was my first day? A deep dive into growth mindset and positivity
- What would I do if it was my Grandmother? Giving an overview of DISC behaviour techniques and how to use them to exceed internal and external customer expectations.
- What would I do if it was my business? Looking at cost/profits, sales/customer service and management of time to improve productivity and well-being.
Alison Edgar’s Big Ball theory as featured in Secrets of Successful Sales.
This session explains how disparity between departments and colleagues affects productivity. By implementing the theory, it reduces friction in the workplace and leads to better internal and external customer service.
Who can Alison work with?
Due to her wide range of topics and flexibility, Alison can speak for a wide range of audiences. These include, but are not limited to:
- Bank and Financial
- Food & Drink