Nicknamed ‘The Entrepreneur’s Godmother’, Alison Edgar has been instrumental in the growth of some of the worlds’ best-known companies including Dragons Den and Apprentice Winners. She knows what it takes to transform a company from zero to a multi-million-pound turnover.
Twice voted one of the UK’s Top Ten Business Advisers, and an author of an Amazon #1 best-selling and WHSmith Top Ten. Alison is regularly featured on BBC TV, as well as working with Downing Street and The Royal Family.
Getting employees to think like entrepreneurs is what makes Alison tick. She has the ability to connect with even the most reluctant of staff members to transform their mindset to think like business owners. Not only does this increase wellbeing for members of staff, but also improves productivity, saves the company time and money, and encourages innovation.
Topic Top Picks:
(Click to expand)
The people who are most successful are always the ones who look at their work like its their own business. When they wake up on a Monday morning they don’t dread going to work. They don’t shut down after a set back. They are always looking for new ways to work more efficiently.
Alison inspires teams and provide new ways of thinking based on her years of experience of working with some of the world’s leading entrepreneurs.
- Delegates will develop a new mindset, perfect for implementing innovative ideas
- New ways of tackling problems head-on, creating an intrapreneurial mindset
- An understanding of why it is important to set achievable goals and objectives
Using the ‘What Would I Do If It Was My?’ mindset, Alison delivers a powerful session to empower leaders to drive intrapreneurship in their selves and their teams.
- Delegates will gain an understanding of how to manage their team better
- They will understand their mindsets, and what makes team members tick
- It will give them the ability to maintain habit forming changes within their team.
Using the ‘What Would I Do If It Was My’ methodology, Alison delivers a tailored session to improve team culture and therefore performance.
- What would I do I it was my first day? A deep dive into growth mindset and positivity
- What would I do if it was my Grandmother? Giving an overview of DISC behaviour techniques and how to use them to exceed internal and external customer expectations.
- What would I do if it was my business? Looking at cost/profits, sales/customer service and management of time to improve productivity and well-being.
Alison Edgar’s Big Ball theory as featured in Secrets of Successful Sales.
This session explains how disparity between departments and colleagues affects productivity. By implementing the theory, it reduces friction in the workplace and leads to better internal and external customer service.