Secrets of Successful SalesAnyone can learn sales skills with this simple approach
Learning how to sell is the secret to startup success.
But I doubt you started your business because you love selling.
This course has helped hundreds of people like you learn to like, if not love sales.
You are the best person to sell what you do
You’re the most passionate advocate of what you do.
If your clients don’t buy you, they won’t buy your product or service.
That means you need to learn sales skills.
Does that fill you with dread?
Stop that feeling now! Anyone can learn to sell with confidence.
I’ve trained hundreds of business owners and their staff to sell.
Even shy introverts can be good at sales with the right approach and knowledge.
There are four things you need to master.
Learn to recognise and adapt your behaviour to meet the needs of your customer.
Sales is a process. When you understand the process, you’ll always know what to do next.
What can you do to get to know your customers better and develop more fruitful relationships?
Sales is all about confidence. There’s no magic wand – but you can learn to be more confident.
Secrets of Successful Sales gives you everything you need to master these skills
What are we going to cover?
Easy Peasy Sales covers all four of my core sales skills modules, which are available individually.
But it also includes an extra section on building your confidence.
Like all my courses it’s a mix of short videos and practical exercises to help you put the ideas into action.
I’m always on hand to answer questions on email and social media, but if you want to go further take a look at my coaching options.
How to sell to anyone
- Introduce the 4 core behaviour types
- Reveal the tell tale traits of each type
- Learn how to recognise them quickly and confidently in any situation
- How does your own behaviour type affect the way you sell?
- Adapt your style to work with other personality types
How to sell with confidence
- Apply the Easy Peasy Sales process to your business
- Learn how to make a great first impression
- Practice using open questions to discover what your clients really need
- Explore the difference between features and benefits
- Try some simple and proven ways to close a sale
How to turn 'No' into 'Yes'
- Look at the reasons people buy things
- Understand the different types of objections
- Learn how to respond to different objections
- How to deliver what you promised
- Why sales and customer service are one and the same
Social selling strategies
- Why you need a social sales strategy
- How to research your market and understand your clients
- Getting to know the influencers in your market
- Setting up your social media strategy
- Working the room at networking events
- Building your PR approach
Free Bonus Content
What colour are you?
Find out with an Ensize personal behaviour profile report (RRP £40)
Is you Linked profile letting you down?
Fix it with our digital guide (RRP £15)
Inspirational and motivating
You cannot fail to improve yourself
Get an unfair advantage
Make this a priority and start right now
When you get them right - customer service and selling are the same things
This course is tremendous.
The shot in the arm I needed!
It's given me a new angle on sales.
This course costs £199.99 including VAT.
- Unlimited access to the course content including all videos, downloads and exercises
- MP3 versions of every video so you can download and listen on the go
- A code to complete an online Ensize behaviour profile
- A summary report showing the results of your profile
- Instant access to all our free courses
- Digital version of our LinkedIn Profile Guide
Are you ready to sell to more clients?
When you’re ready to buy, click on the button below to open our secure payment platform.