It won’t happen overnight.
It takes hard work, determination and drive.
I can’t change that for you, but I can give you a roadmap to help you focus on the right things at the right time.
I can share my experience, network and advice and a lot of encouragement and support along the way.
Let’s make starting your business a little bit easier.
Do any of these statements sound familiar?
“I really want my own business but I’m not sure what kind of business to start”
“I’m thinking of setting up a business and I know what I want to do”
“I’ve started a business, but I’m just testing the waters – I haven’t fully committed to it”
“I’ve started my business, but I’m finding it harder than I thought and there’s more to it than I imagined”
If so – the Guide to Starting a Business is for you.
What are we going to cover?
- How to find the right idea for your business
- How to test your idea quickly to see if there’s a market for it
- Setting the right kind of goals
- How to start marketing your product or service
- How to start using social media to promote your product or service
- Pricing what you do
- Building a brand
- Turning your goals into plans
- Testing your business model
When you complete the course activities – you’ll have everything you need to start a successful business
Inspirational and motivating
You cannot fail to improve yourself
Get an unfair advantage
Make this a priority and start right now
When you get them right - customer service and selling are the same things
This course is tremendous.
The shot in the arm I needed!
It's given me a new angle on sales.
This course costs £29.99 including VAT.
- Unlimited access to the course content including all videos, downloads and exercises
- MP3 versions of every video
- Instant access to all our free courses